Junior WordPress Developer
Umina is a company located in the Baltics working with superb EU clients. Currently, looking for a Junior WordPress Developer to join our in-house team focus on international projects.
Interested? Read all the details below👇
· +1 years of previous experience with WordPress development, including WordPress theme and plugins development, creation of shortcodes, custom post types, use of action and filter hooks is a must.
· Knowledge of Git or Git-based code repository systems.
· Excellent English communication and writing skills
· Webpack understanding (nice to have)
· Write simple, clean and secure PHP code and efficient MySQL queries, with a focus on minimising technical debt and complexity.
· Ease the develop applications/features that affect everyday life.
· Test the developed/updated modules.
· Remote position
· International Exposure
· Good Company Values
· Great Team
· Competitive Compensation
· Constant Training
Contact Person: Jessica Lam, Head of IT Experts at UMINA, email@example.com
In the roughly year and a half that I have been working with them I have always been satisfied with the level of courtesy and professionalism that they have shown, as well as the quality and timeliness of their work.
Umina has developed and is currently supporting our MRP system. We appreciate the transparency and solution seeking attitude from their end.
We are in partnership with Umina for more than a year already and so far only good things can be said. All IT services are being delivered on time and as agreed.